This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Lon-art.org, the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems therein.
- Who is responsible for the personal information collected on/through this application?
Lon-art.org CREATIVE CIC, registered in England and Wales with registered number 10939938, and registered office 17 Queen Elizabeth’s Walk, London, N16 5UZ.
- Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (such as your name, email address, and location) to enable registration and create your user account on this application. We also use your name, contact details and delivery address to:
- Deliver your purchases
- Send you service messages by email
- Prevent and detect fraud
We use your purchase history and what you have abandoned in your basket to provide customer service and support, and handle returns. We use information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website to improve our website and set default options for you (such as location and currency), and to protect our website.
- Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Any of our employees so we can provide you with the service
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Marketing messages
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of Lon-art news, projects, and to help you see and find our products.
- How to stop marketing messages
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting us on at email@example.com
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of this application and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether it is operating at an optimal level. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of this application.
- Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
We will hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Service team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
- Your rights
Rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
- How you can contact us